We worked with Studio 181 and helped them to do a partial rebranding of their company. We have reached their expectations and satisfied their budget limit. We created a new logo and designed a clean and effective advertising poster.
”Their insight and professional approach made the rebranding process smooth and successful. The work was quick, respecting deadlines and communication has been clear.Maria Rosaria di LecceFounder of MR Copywriting Expert
Our tasks: Rethink and redesign their logo and create an advertising poster. We developed the creative process in 6 steps. First of all the creation of the design brief. Consequently, the research phase with the client (useful to understand the business tastes). After that, the best part: The creation and the exhibition of 6 different drafts. A ton of client feedback followed by our changes and, finally, the delivery of the logo. After that, we focused on the poster design following the minimal and elegant style expressed by the logo.
- Understanding of the company?s goals
- A correct interpretation of the customer’s style desires
- The lettering logo gives the perception of the movement
- A good translation of the company values
- Final achievement of complete customer satisfaction
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Google Drive
- Our hands
- Creation of an elegant and minimal logo
- Design of an advertising poster clean and aggressive at the same time
- Delivery of a set of files (.ai, .jpg, .png, .tiff) usable on every kind of print format